Sunday 7 March 2010

My needles are on Fire!

My blanket came off the needles last night, pictures will be posted soon (I mean it), and tonight I'm starting work on Outside In Socks to enter into the fair as well. I'm using Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock yarn in Bucks Bar. It's a pretty purple blue and brown color way.

Decided that since the fair allows me to enter projects that have been completed within the last year I decided to enter my interlocking ballons scarf that I made in a pink/orange/tan colorway that I picked up in San Diego. It's amazing that I can remember exactly where I bought the yarn, and what it was intially intended for (an entrelac scarf) but I can't remember the brand name or the name of the colorway itself. *Shrugs shoulders* Oh well. It's a short entry, but just so it isn't too boring, here's couple pictures of the scarf. First one pulled back a bit so you can see the color changes in the yarn:

Interlocking Balloons


And finally one up close so you can see the detail in the stitches (the colors are a little more true in this one but they're really somewhere in between brightness wise):

Close Up of Interlocking Balloons

No comments: